Any Railway reservation counter around Sector 62 Noida, other than the one in sector 29, Bramhaputra complex. Actually I need to buy a tatkal ticket and the probability of getting confirmed tatkal ticket is more if we book at railway reservation counter. Generally by the time IRCTC website opens up at 8.00 AM in the morning, tatkal tickets are sold out. I have checked in shipra post office and it is not a counter maintained by Railways and they do not start service at 8.00 Am in the morning when the tatkal ticket sale opens.Rama
Any Railway reservation counter around Sector 62 Noida?
Adventures Starting 1800 INR…
Most Viewed Questions
- Anyone been to Aurovalley ashram rishidwar?
- Best hill station near Delhi?
- Places to visit in Hyderabad?
- Delhi to Haridwar by road
- Sivasamudram falls in the rains
- Bike ride to Agra from Delhi
- Suryalanka beach near hyderabad
- Honeymoon in Nainital or Shimla?
- Snowfall in Mussoorie & Dhanolti
- Lansdowne route from Ghaziabad
- Noisy India?