I’m going to Dharamshala with my girlfriend and want to do go for some short treks around the area. Recently there was snowfall is it the right time to go for trekking, what about slippery tracks etc? What all precautions should be taken to avoid such problems? Would it be sensible to stay in tents or should be make arrangement at FRH or local guest houses?
Trekking in Dharamshala
Adventures Starting 1800 INR…
Most Viewed Questions
- Anyone been to Aurovalley ashram rishidwar?
- Best hill station near Delhi?
- Places to visit in Hyderabad?
- Delhi to Haridwar by road
- Sivasamudram falls in the rains
- Bike ride to Agra from Delhi
- Suryalanka beach near hyderabad
- Honeymoon in Nainital or Shimla?
- Snowfall in Mussoorie & Dhanolti
- Lansdowne route from Ghaziabad
- Noisy India?